Become a food shopping expert through my health food store tour service! For a small fee of $50, I will:
- Meet you by car at Wild by Nature in Oceanside, NY (location provided on map below).
- Walk through the store and educate you on what foods and ingredients are healthy vs. unhealthy.
- Explain the difference between organic and conventional foods.
- Provide you a copy of the Environmental Working Group's Shoppers Guide to Pesticides in Produce, which provides you with a list of fruits and vegetables to buy organic versus conventional due to pesticides that are sprayed on them before they reach the store.
- Suggest alternative options due to your dietary needs, such as food allergies.
- Discuss different recipes that you can make with the new foods and ingredients that you buy in the store.